Saturday, March 11, 2006

DiNnEr..

So we went 2 Jewel In The Crown. Eventho we haf 2 wait for 1 n half hrs (coz I think they 4got about us), d food was delicious. Bad services!!!

Neway, there's me n my gurLz, Roy, Sahak n Mamat.

After dinner, went 2 Ale's place (Sahak's gf) 2 take her stuff. She's now on her way back 2 KL. She's in PMC programme. Then off we went 2 d guyz houz. My gurlz played PS wif d guyz. I dun knoe d name of d game. But I knoe it's a football game. I didn't play coz I haf no idea how.

I on9 using Sahak's laptop, been chatting wif him :) He gave me his pics (coz he dun want me 2 misz him eventho we chat n text each other almost everyday), n gave me few good Indon n M'sia songs. Thanx!!! N I'm still chatting wif him! :P I knoe, it's been like more than 4 hrs k..... Hhhahahahaha... He's really nice n cute tho ;) A really good fren, r we? :P

Hurmmm.... Wut else? Now I'm at home, juz got back from d guyz place, 2 floor under my houz. N still chatting wif him :)

I guess I better do sumthing like chatting or juz go 2 bed... :P

No comments: