Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SuiCiDe?

I got d bad news juz now around 5pm.

My cousin tried 2 commit suicide!!!!! She took 30 pills of ponstan!!!!!!!!

She's okie I guess. My parents n sis went 2 visit her. She's in a difficult situation. Pity her 4 doing it... I dun know wuts in her mind when she took it.

Neway her parents drive all d way from Johor 2 visit her. Now they r here at my houz sleeping wif their other kids....

Hurmm..... Thank god she's okie... Thank god...

P/S : Neway I went 4 medical check-up, n need 2 go again *sigh* I hate going 2 hospitals!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry about that...suggest for him...alwaysss remember "who i am" and what reason we stay in this planet...so sad to hear that news...fairy, u must always call him and show him u always love him. its very important for make him always got calmness. the honest thing is she need someone always beside her and careless him...im sure about that...