Tuesday, September 13, 2005

EmPTy...... :'(

I feel sooooo empty.... :'( :'( :'(

I juz finished cleaning up my room 98% . Another 2% is d stuff I wanna give 2 ppl, but I haf not bring it down. Too tired.....

My room is almost empty.... I gave my 1st ever radio bought by my dad 2 my sis, she wants 2 put it in her office room. All d new books/diaries I never use, I gave it 2 my mom n dad. My collection of bags........ Hurmm... I juz put it down 1st. I knew my sis n mom wud love 2 use it. Wut else??

My purple coffe table I bought at IKEA, I give it 2 mom. My round pillow which I haf 4, I gave it 2 my nephew, sis n mom, n also my BIG square pillow. I only take 1 side 2 put all d stuff (my books, notes, teddy :'(, juz wutever I still want 4 myself. I think my 2nd bro will take over my room n I knew he can't take care of it.

Dats y I clean it up 1st. I dun want him 2 throw things dat I like, or simply gives my stuff 2 ppl. I wanna give it 2 d ppl I like.

Neway, I haf 8 small teddy. Dis teddies can b a keychain, put in a car or wutever. It can b a lucky charm too. I've been thinking I wanna give it 2 ALL d ppl I like, or shud I say my frenz dat I'm gonna leave coz I choose Dublin..... :'( :'( :'(

Damn!!!!!! I almost cry when I talked 2 my nephew Hakim. He asked me y I clean up my room. I told him I'm moving 2 a new houz. Then he asked me back, for how long? 10 days??? At dat point I really wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(
I told him I'll b gone more than hundred days.....
N then he said it's ok, coz he can dream of me when I'm gone..... :'( :'( :'(

I can't take d feelings anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Straight2dapoint said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.