Saturday, September 10, 2005

MoM iS mY LiFe SaVeR!!!!!

Imagine? She woke me up early, saying dat we r gonna get food n toiletries 4 my BIG STUDY ADVENTURE!!!!! :D

So we went 2 Giant. We bought lots of foods n toiletries :)

When we came back, take a look at d stuff n packed it in d wrapping bag. Then I realize dat d stuff I juz bought can't possibly fit in my bag!!!!!! Damn!!!!

I'm tired n sick in my stomach, I decided 2 sleep in my mom's room. Around 6pm she woke me up. She said dat she managed 2 put ALL d stuff in my SMALL bag!!!!!!!! N she weighted d bag n it reach 30kgs!!!!! :D :D :D

But still my jeans, 10 shirts n 3 'baju raya' can't fit in!!!!!! Waaa!!!!!!!!!!

N then my dad said he will courier my books WIF my clothing which can't fit in d bag!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

So, I'm going only wif my 30 kgs bag, my hand carry n my sling bag :)
Damn it's heavy!!!!

3 comments:

mynn said...

10 more shirts? babe, how many shirts are u taking actually? huhu. ;P

fairy said...

hahahaha.... I haf no idea .. ;)
Too many stuff.. LOL..
How about u?

Anonymous said...

hahaha...remind me my mom too...i love my mom...waaa...

for u fairy, just a little patient about that...hehehe...