Sunday, September 04, 2005

SeNdiNg HiM..... :'(

Not my bf tho.... I dun have any, remember?

I send my cousin Hafiz at KLIA juz now. I juz get back home...

He's going 2 Russsia for 6 yrs!!!!! He's taking medical, coz he wanna b a doctor. Isn't it great? :)

Honestly, I dun even sure when I'm gonna c him again :'(
Me n him r really close since small. He's going 2 b in Russia for d next 6 yrs, n I'm gonna b in Dublin. Damn!!! I'm gonna misz him!

I knew he's sad coz all of us can c it from his face. But he act cool :)
Lotsa luck 4 him lil bro! ;)

As usual, I took sum pics.

My cousin Harith, my uncle Chik Din, my cousin Hafiz (he's on his way 2 Russia!!!!), ME!!! :P, my FAT bro Joe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Same ppl as above, additional of my other cousin Boy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Dis is me n my dearest cousin Lina (Isn't she cute? :P) I love her LIKE A LOT!!!!! ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm...look youll still careless each other...still foreva about that posssing