Monday, September 19, 2005

It'S gETTiNg NeAr........

2day I went 2 d college, 2 attend d small ceremony 4 us. Photo taking actually.

Went back home n relax :P

Then I packed AGAIN!!!!!! D handcarry is so damn difficult! I mean we r only allowed 6kgs. D bag itself weight 3kg. I put in my laptop, it's around 7kgs!!!!!

After trying n trying,n do sum thinking, I decided 2 bring a separate laptop bag. So I put other stuff in handcarry. But I haf 2 4get about d sling bag I wanna bring 2gether, I dump it in d handcarry.

So, all my documents, tickets, wutsoever related wud b in my laptop bag (which is actually my bro's bag, heheehehehehhee......). It's a bagpack laptop, not d sling laptop bag.

Now I'm waiting 4 my dad's fren 2 come. He wanna meet me 1st b4 I go off.

Naily called 2day again :) She really helps me out ;) Thanx a lot gurl.....

Now I think I'm ready 2 go........ Am I? ;)

No comments: