Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Go RoUnD n RoUnD n RoUnD..........

I'm dizzy rite now... hahahahahahaa..... Around n around n around........ ;)

Neway, I'm sooooooo tired rite now!!!!!

I sleep around 3am last nite. Woke up at 6.45am. Took bath n off I go wif my dad 2 his frenz' office. We need his signature n stuff for d JPA thingy. But he's not there!!!!!

So we decided 2 go 2 MSL instead. I took my flight ticket, ask LOTS of question!!!!!!!

1. Every extra 1kg of baggage, we haf 2 pay around RM146
2. Only 2 piece bag we can bring 2gether wif us.
For example : i. laptop bag + handcarry
ii. handcarry + slingbag/handbag
iii. laptop bag + slingbag/handbag
3. Muslim food r gonna b serve, so dun worry a thing!!! ;)
4. Better use courier if u haf lots of things instead of paying d extra baggage. She told us d stuff
in detail

After dat we went 2 JPN 2 settle d stamping stuff.
Then off we go 2 my dad's frenz' office AGAIN!!!!

Dad decided 2 go back home 1st, so dat he can haf his prayer n I can take my lunch.

Around 2pm, off we go 2 Putrajaya. 2 b exact, we went 2 JPA 2 send d whole agreement thingy.

N now I'm at home, wanna take sum sleep.........

NO??!!!!!!

I haf 2 clean up my room!! It's been hit by a tornado!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

No comments: