Thursday, September 22, 2005

d DaY

I feel a bit nervous, but mostly I feel empty…. I wonder y…
Neway, I went 2 d airport around 6.30pm. I arrived at KLIA around 8.30pm, st8 away 2 d check-in point. Dats when I knew my flight was delayed. Supposedly around 11.30pm, but it was delayed until 2.30pm. Dis is d starting point of d AMAZING RACE.

Neway, sum of my frenz came 2 d airport. 2 name a few, Ajan who came all d way ALONE from Subang, Chain who said he didn’t wanna come coz he’s too sad, Gope, Irman, n lots more………

I cried at d airport coz I can’t take it when I saw Hakim my nephew cried. I misz him badly……….. :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

In d flight I got d best sit. U knoe y? Coz I sit at d exit door. Nobody infront of me. I can stretch my legs. When we arrived at Amsterdam airport, we got d news dat our agent didn’t book d flight 2 Dublin 4 us coz of d delayed. We did it ourselves. I got d last flight, around 4.35pm local time. We haf 2 wait around 8 hrs. I called home. I almost cried when I talked 2 Hakim…… I misz him badly………..

We got on our flight 2 Paris. We gonna haf 2 take another flight 2 Dublin. Isn’t it like a race????? We ran all d way after we got off at Paris. We almost misz our flight 2 Dublin. We arrived at Dublin around 8.30pm ( we r suppose 2 arrived around 9.20am!!!!!!!!!)

I called home st8 away. D seniors send us 2 Swifthall, 2 Amer’s houz 2 put our bags. We took sum of our stuff n off 2 Naily’s houz. We sleep over there on our 1st nite.

D next day, Naily n her frenz (Erin n Dot) bring us out SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Mayb u think I’ll b so damn happy!!!! But I’m not!!!

We bought a LOT of stuff until we can’t even bring it ourselves. The stuff dat we bought were pillows, duvet, duvet cover, blower, blender, rice cooker, kettle, stuff 2 d bathroom (they dun haf water like KL!!!!), n lots more…. Damn tired wif all d walking n dragging d stuff we bought. We took a cab back home.

D 2nd nite was in our own SWEET home :P :P :P
Elis n Bee took d big room wif small wardrobe. Me n Mira took d small room wif d BIG wardrobe, hahahahahahhahahahaha……….. :P :P :P I can stash in d stuff I’m gonna buy over here!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

It was so damn cold!!!!!!!!

D next day was outing day 4 ALL of us. We went 2 Dunnes Store 2 shop 4 our food, mainly breakfast stuff. Then we walk back home n quickly prepare breakfast which we had around 1pm!!!!! :P

Then we went out again 2 shop!!!! I bought a long sleeve thermal n also 3 sleeveless thermal at Mark n Spencer (which is so damn cheaper than in KL!!!!!!!). We got ourselves hangers 4 our cloths n also sum other stuff ;)

We went back home. Bee cooked Chinese fried rice 4 us which is yummy!!!! :)
Then we talked n talked n talked :P

Knock knock knock!!!!! Who’s there???? All of us r so afraid 2 open d door. Then we asked who’s there n he said, ‘Fadly laa….’. At last I meet him, hahahahahhaa….. We alwiz chat in MSN Msgr like almost everyday.

He sold us his study table, study lamp, n he also give us 2 free lugz n also sum chicken n french fries ;)

All of us clean up d houz A.S.A.P. They (Fadly, Boss, Amin) came 2 our houz after they clean up their houz which is infront of us.
They helped out wif Bee n Elis’s laptop. Bee’s r okie, only Elis’s still waiting.

After dat Amer, Razlan n Izwan came by 2 hang out, Their houz r so near 2 ours. 1 min walking ;)

After they went back, st8 away we went 2 sleep.

By d way Chain called around 20 min from KL n talk 2 all of us. I kinda misz him :P We r so damn close back in KL, even tho we alwiz fight, hahahahahhaa….. Frenz 4ever :)

Rite now I’m sitting infront of my laptop hoping dat I’m actually typing dis stuff while I on9. But I haf 2 hold on 1st coz I need 2 apply 4 d broadband line which will take 1-2 mths. Damn!!!! I misz internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I’m outta here-


No comments: