Friday, September 30, 2005

cOoK?

I woke up early eventho I slept around 1am last nite!!!! Now I’m still yawning :P

D thing is we haf class at 9am!!!! So damn early…… So, I took my shower, walked 2 college, n find good seat 4 me n my frenz. Then 1 of d Chinese gurl from Beijing told every1 dat d class was cancelled!!!!! Damn!!!

Then we walked back home, take our documents n st8 away 2 PPS. Went we arrived, d guy said dat we need 2 go 2 Bank of Ireland 1st, then GARDA, then only PPS. Gosh!!!! Dis whole thing about being foreigners is really difficult……

My skin especially at my nose is peeling off!!!! Still can’t take d weather I guess….

Juz now called home. Talked 2 mom, dad, sis, 1st bro n Hakim nephew. Really misz them…… :’( :’( :’(

Neway, Fadly sms me 2day :)
So, I’m not DAT sad or boring, hahahahahaa….. He said he’s coming over on Sunday to cook! N also fixing my study table! N also my dearest laptop Kuro!
He said we’ll go 2 d market n buy stuff dat we (me + houzmates) dun haf, which is practically everything!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha…………… :P :P :P :P :P
He said he’s gonna teach me how 2 cook it, meaning I haf 2 do it on my own??? :P
But he’s gonna cook it 4 us if I’m too afraid 2 do it myself (which I’m good in pretending :P :P :P)

P/S : I bought 5 Kinder Bueno for only EU2!!!!! Which cost me almost RM3 each packet in KL. Damn!!! Chocolates here is really cheap…. :D :D :D

No comments: