Saturday, May 07, 2005

WuT a DaY :P

Hmmmmm...... 2day I went out wif Iskandar n Ayeem. They came around 3.30pm, it was raining heavily. I felt like I shud not go out oz it's raining, but I did, coz they were already at my house driving all d way from Klang!!!! Heheheheeee...

So, we went to Shah Alam stadium, they wanna play football, alumni league or sumthing like dat. Turns out 2 be dat all of them involve in a fight after 15 minutes d game started. Hahahahaahahahaaaa....... 1st time in my life I watch footbal in real n they fight!!! D referee is stupid n ignorance. I pitied Iskandar n Ayeem team. So, d game was cancelled.

Ayeem bring us 2 Starbuck where he alwiz hang out like almost everyday. We talked a lot about office ppl, especially d guy who is soooooo irritating, Yus!!!! :P
Now I knew y they hate him soooooo much.

Then they send me home, so tired ......

No comments: