Tuesday, May 24, 2005

sOrRy pPL.... :P

Heya... :P

Sorry ppl coz I didn't update my blog y'day 2 tell u wut happen at Alamanda, Putrajaya :)

Well, me n my whole family (xcept 4 my dad n my 2nd bro Jojo) went 2 Alamanda. D place sounds fancy, but d place is juz like any other shopping mall.... TiReD!!!!! :P

But, I shop a lil on a jacket, few sweaters n sum long-jones (izit correct?!!! no idea). Hmmm.... Did I sound over xcited or wut?? Hhehehehhehehee.... Juz preparing myself ppl... I mean it's on sale!!!!! Gotta grab it while I can :D

2day is soooo tiring 4 me. Coz d weekends is sooo full wif activities! My body starts 2 react (like being beaten up.....huhuuuuuhuhuuu)

All in all I'm happy :D Need 2 take my bath n cook 4 dinner (BBQ chicken in oven!!!! :P :P :P)

P/s: Chain actually bought 4 me my prepaid card, geezzz.... He's so damn nice 2 me (as usual :P)

No comments: