Monday, May 30, 2005

iT's My B'DaY!!!!!!! =) =) =)

YoOoOoHhHoOOooOOo...... IT'S MY B'DAY!!!!!!!

HapPy B'dAy 2 Me!!!!! =) Now I'm officially 21 years old!

D 1st person 2 wish me was Rudy, then Ayyum, Chain, Kiddo, Hafiz, Lina, Wan Hafiz, my officemates, my family n few frenz post a b'day wishes 4 me!!! N not 4getting all d ppl in friendster who send me a friendster msg wishing me HapPy B'dAy since a week ago!!!
THANX PPL!!!!! I really appreciate it! ;)

However I realize when we get older, there will b fewer ppl who's close 2 us 2 wish us happy b'day n really mean it.... :) Thanx 2 u ppl dat cheer me up ;)

HAPPY B'DAY 2 ME!!!!!
HAPPY B'DAY 2 ME!!!!!
HAPPY B'DAY 2 FAIRY!!!!!!!!
HAPPY B'DAY 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy bday again. hope u had a great one :) too bad for me, i won't be 21 until december. does being 21 mean more presents?? *hopeful smile*