Sunday, May 29, 2005

mY gRaNdMa PaSs AwAy.... :'(

It's on Friday evening around 6pm when it happened...
My mom n dad went over 2 picked me up from work as usual. In d car, my couzin called n told us d news....

D whole family packed up n immediately went 2 Johor. I read 4 my grandma Yassin few times. Then I'm too tired n try get sum sleep.

In d morning(y'day), they did d usual routine like 'Mandikan mayat' n all... When it's d time 4 d last look n kiss, I went 2 kissed my grandma's forehead. She felt soooooo cold :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
At dat time I remembered how she alwiz kiss me at my cheek n forehead everytime I came back 2 Johor. Now when it's my turn 2 kiss her, she felt so cold n empty.... :'( :'( :'(

D saddest part is actually my dad. Coz he's so eager 2 buy 4 his mom dat special bed, like d hospital bed 4 sick ppl. He bought it already. N my 2nd bro is d 1 who's suppose 2 send it on Friday nite. But she passed away already...

Enough about it.... Too sad 2 think about it...

P/s : I had 2 cancelled my date wif Irman on Saturday at d very last minute n also my dental appointment..... So sorry...

No comments: