Thursday, May 05, 2005

bEeN a WhiLe....

It's been a while..... Dun u think so?

Yesterday is d bz-yest day 4 me!!!!

I went 2 do Mycard wif Ayyum at Maju Junction, then went back home 2 change n went straight 2 college wif him. Met Baby, get our mid-term result (luckily not compounded by d officer, hahahahahahahaaaaa...............), have lunch wif her n Ayyum at Ibu's.

After dat I went 2 office by lrt STAR. Done my work n all.....

Time 2 go back when I'm stuck wif no transport, huhuuuuuu.........

Luckily Abg Zul helped! He send me 2 Masjid Jamek, n I hop in2 lrt PUTRA n off I went home..... Took a cab n I'm save in my room..

Feel sooooooooooooooo f*cking hungry, Rudy bring me out 2 eat at Mc'D, yummy!!! He bought me my fav chocolate..... FERRERO ROCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Off I went home happily. Read d latest book i purchased >>>>>> The Safe House by Nicci French.

Talked 2 Iskandar on d phone. He slept over at Ayeem's. They r so damn close..... D bestest fren I guess ;)

Now I'm alone in d office wif my boss bz photocopying wutever documents... I'm bored :P

No comments: