Thursday, May 19, 2005

tHaNx!!!!

GeEzZZzzzz...... :)

I juz had my dinner which is rice wif prawns, yummy!!! :D Then I cooked 4 my sis Campbell Instant Chicken Soup, of course I ate half of it, hahahahahaha...... (Wanna get fat!!!)

Oh yeah.... My streamyx is okie already... Thanx 2 me! n my bro! :D
Now I can use it back as usual, but I'm d 1 who have 2 pay, grrrr......
But nevermind.... I'm d 1 who use it like everyday, every hour, every minute, hahahahhaa....

Neway, Iskandar called when I'm in d shower. After dat Ayeem sms me saying dat Iskandar said hai 2 me when he called Ayeem. Hmmmmm..... I think he won't call me anymore... I wonder y.....

Mayb coz I told him few days ago dat I'm not interested 2 have any bf 4 d time being. U know.... I'm bz preparing myself 4 Dublin. I dun need a bf who will at d end break up wif me coz it's a long-distance relation. Plus I dun believe in long-distance relation.

In 3 mths I'm gonna b in Dublin already ( Insyaallah..... :D )

No comments: