Friday, May 27, 2005

My TeEtH fEeL wEiRd....

Hmmm... My teeth feel weird... Wonder y...
Mayb coz I have an appointment wif my dentist 2moro at 11am???!!!
Gosh... Gotta do scaling! :P :P :P

Neway, y'day I dun have d time 2 write my blog. Coz my sis picked me up after work n bring me 2 Bangsar Shopping Centre (BSC). Coz she's suppose 2 meet her frenz>>> Steph, Mo n Siti. Ilike all of them, met them few times already. We hang out at Chilli's n talk craps!!! Hahahahhahahaaaa.... Like them all...

Neway, Steph likes all dis fortune telling stuff. She take a look at my hand. She said 2 b careful n not spend my money on guyz! Hehehehheee...
N she said dat I have a bright future, but I wud b hurt really bad once!
She also said dat my love life wud start in Dublin!!!!! :P :P :P Juz like I xpected :P :P :P
Other than dat, they talk abput celebrities, sex, n also office politics, n craps!!! Hhahahahhahahahahahahaaaa...... I keep on munching 2 d chips n listen carefully ;)

By d way, I met Khairil wif his gf at d car park when I arrived wif my sis. He's still d same..... D gf is ok n suits him. They look good 2gether. Neway dun have much time 2 talked wif him. Juz said hai n asked sum stuff. Dats all....

P/s : Need 2 meet up wif Amelia!!!! When huh? :P :P :P

I dun feel like going 2 work 2day. But my mom n dad forced me 2! Grrrr.... BUt seems like things at d office is okie. I have works 2 do n all... Can't wait 4 my 2nd salary!!!! :P :P :P

No comments: