Sunday, May 22, 2005

iT'S eArLy MoNdAy MoRniNg?!!!!

Hmmphhh.... It's Monday morning.... Really early....

Neway, need 2 talk about wut happen on Saturday n Sunday... :P

SATURDAY!!!!!

I woke up around 8am, sleep back until 9am. I woke up coz my nephew Aiman came. Hakim, Aiman n me watched Spongebob The Movie, which my sis bought>>>> DVD :D It was super funny..... hehehehehhee..... U guyz shud watch d Bikini Bottom heroes!!!!! :D :D :D

Then, I teached Aiman.... Oh yeah... I'm his tutor every Saturday morning.... How borink is dat?!! Grrr.... But nevermind... He's my nephew... :)

Helped my mom.... Did I? Hhehehehehee.... Helped her by having lunch at home :)

Chain came n picked me up around 4.30pm. Coz he bought tickets 2 watch movie at 1Utama. Wut movie? Hmmmm... It's d STAR WARS!!!!!!! :) :) :) Nice movie I shud say... I had fun wif Chain. Actually there's me n him, his bro+sis in law, his sis+bro in law.... How cute isa dat? ahhahahahaaa... :P

After we watched d movie, we went 2 Uptown. Coz all of them were hungry, xcept 4 me :P
I can't eat much, or my stomach will feel like blowing off!!!! I'm not dieting or any of dat... I dun do diet ppl....

Then he send me back home. I arrived around 12.30am. Past my 12am rulez.... HAhahhahaha.... Luckily my parents not at home. They went back 2 my dad's hometown. My grandma is not feeling vewy well... Neway, I like going out wif Chain (not dat dis is d 1st time). But we had fun 2gether, coz it's been a while since me n Chain went out n hang out..

P/s: Iskandar called when I was in d movie theater using Ayeem's hp...

SUNDAY!!!!!

I woke up late. I sleep wif my deary sis. Coz my parents bring her son Hakim wif them. So, my sis have dis crazee idea!!!!!

WE have been planning 2 have BBQ next week 4 my 21st B'DAY!!! But she have operation (her wisdom teeth) on Friday. N my b'day is on d 30th May which is on Monday. She can't eat anything xcept drink milk 4 like 2 weeks! So, she really wanna have d BBQ like juz now... Hhahahahaa... Crazeee....Last minute plan... Shud we called it a plan??? No idea... :)

My 1st bro called n wanna bring us out. We asked him 2 come over n told him d plan. Off we go 2 Carre4 2 buy d stuff... Me, my sis, bro+sis in law+niece went 2 eat at Burger King n all....

Neway, I bought my 1st sweater!!!!! :P :P :P It's 4 Dublin of course... hehehehee... We had BBQ n feel so tired but happy...

My b'day cake was so yummy, bought it Secret Recipe (as if we knew other bakery, hahahaha...)
Watched Tru Calling, gosh.... it's becoming more n more interesting by week!!!! N of course The apprentice (I juz hate it when they had 2 go 2 d stupid boardroom)


Hmmmmm....... Shud stop writting coz I'm tired.... :P
Enjoy...

No comments: