Tuesday, May 17, 2005

bZiEsT dAY

:) I start wif a smile eventhough I have flu n 2day is d most bziest day 4 me.....

I woke up around 8, took a shower, wash my hair, then blow dried my hair :P
Me n my dad went 2 my high school!!!! :P 2 take my SPM certificate, at last I took it! I met Cikgu Raja, she teaches me Economics in school n I also took tuition classes wif her (I'm her best student though :P I got Best Student 4 my yr in Economics!!!!) Old good dayz.... :)

Then off we went 2 college. I took my final exam result. I got Bachelor in Business in Accounting n my pointer is 3++++++ :D I'm sooooooo happy!!!!!

So, me n my dad went 2 do my pasport. I never had a pasport b4 coz I'm too poor 2 fly here n there. D imigresen guy said I'm not yet 21 yrs old. If I bring my offer letter, I only need 2 pay RM150 instead of RM300, save up RM150!!!!!! :) :) :) Dats around 11.30 am

My dad n I decide 2 go back home n took it n came back. So around 1.30 I'm back at d imigresen office. D guy when off 4 his lunch, n around 2.15pm he came in. He settle my pasport, I paid n my pasport can b pick up on Thursday!!!!! How fast n efficient r they? hehehehhehee..... Nice....

When I arrived at home, my mom was not in coz she went 2 her cooking class, sis sleeping coz of her sickness, bro doing his assignment, nephew Hakim plyed PlayStation...

I have my lunch, went up 2 my room, ate Panadol coz I'm sick too, rearrange my certs n all, read d magazines I juz bought!!!, went 2 have a nap...

Woke up at 8pm, hehehehehe..... :P Ate Mee Rebus which is kinda spicy, went off 2 Mc'D wif my bro, bought myself a Grilled Chicken Foldover, yummy!!!!!

Oh yeah, my sis did asked me n bro 2 buy her a Dutch Lady Strawberry drink. We 4got but unintentionally. My bro was going 2 buy it neway after he had his dinner. But my sis suddenly start shouting n mad at us. We were like >>>>> hello.... can't u wait? we didn't simply 4get ur drink.... duhh.. <<<<<
Her mood is terrible when she's sick.... Then she went off walking 2 d nearest shop 2 buy it herself.

I'm sooooo confused wif my family.... Wut were they thinking when they did dat huh? I mean when they r sick or juz about anything... They easily get mad, n dat includes myself! :P
Gladly I've been learning 2 control my anger nowdayz. Seriouly, it's hard 2 do it. But I'm doing it well :D Support me ppl!!!!

P/s: I still got flu.. :'( My nose feel like there's a tap water running out of it, yuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SPM CERT?! :O oo i guess i better take it too. d one thing im proud of so far. haha n woaah best student eh?? no suprise there babe! ;) hope u get well soon. xx