Tuesday, December 13, 2005

rEaLeASeD? ;)

2day's class was okie.... But as usual I sleep half of d time, hahahahahahaa...... :P :P :P

Then me n my gurlz went st8 2 Eddie's 2 haf sum fun ;) We had cheese fries, nachos, fries combo, choc malt, vanilla malt, YuMmy!!!!!

Hadi came over n join us. We had lots of fun talking, jokin around n all :)
Then we all decided 2 go 2 UGC, wanna watched movie. We watched Doom. Elissa n Hadi dun like it at all, Mira love it, Baby haf no say coz she choose d story :P, n 2 me it's average but I almost sleep in there!!!! Hhahahahahahaa.......... I'm juz soOoOo sleepy lately... Wonder y....

After d movie, off we went 4 dinner at Epicurean n it's not our 1st time there, n even d guy knew us :) Coz Hadi is regular customer. Bert came n join us 4 dinner. Bert told us a really really really funny story during his time in college. By d way, Bert is our super duper senior who works here. He's really nice n cool, fun 2 b wif ;)

They send us back. I went 2 meet Falah 2 take my stuff dat my mom n dad passed 2 his fren who passed it 2 Falah, hahahahahhaa...... complicated :P
Juz say it dis way..... We r family frenz, our parents knew each other.

Wutever it is I feel so released.... :) At last it's out in d air ;)
U knoe wut I mean didn't u? ;) (2 my dearest n loveliest gurlz whom I love soOooOo much!!!)

No comments: