Monday, December 26, 2005

bOXiNg DaY!!!

Woke up early-late, eventho I hardly sleep last nite. Been talking n chatting wif MyNn n Mira. Really haf lotsa fun ;)

Neway, we took d bus 2 d tube. Then off we went 2 Oxford Street. We went 2 almost allllllll of d shops! 2 namea a few, Gap, Jane Norman, Selfridge, Topshop, Esprit, Zara, Morgan, etc..... 2 many.... We took sum pics, but we were juz 2 bz shopping!!!! :P

MyNn bring us 2 Malaysian Hall London, 2 haf our lunch. It was delicious!!!! :D :D :D

I bought lotsa stuff, n I'm practically broke! From long coat, boots, sneakers, baby-t, jumper+pant, bag, name it!!! I like every single thing dat I bought n thanx 2 MyNn n Mira who helped me a lot in choosing d stuff ;)

Rite now I'm soOOoooOO tired. Wanna haf my dinner. Dinner of wut? Maggi? Or baked beans? ahhahahahaaa........ I'll decide after dis... :)

No comments: