Monday, December 12, 2005

i DuN kNoE wUT i Did?!

I dun even knoe wut I did d whole weekend starting from Friday till 2day. I had a LoOoOoNg weekend ppl.

But wut I'm sure of was, I watched Battle Royale 1 n 2. A Japanese movie n it's a terrible horrible story. Pity those kidz in d movie. All in all, dis is d 1st war movie I watched n I finished it. I never like war movie. It make me sad coz too many ppl dying. Well dis is my 1st :)

Owh yeah.... Saturday nite went 2 All Millenium Chinese Restaurant next to d Gaiety Theater. D food is soOOo nice. I like it tho ;) But it's sOoOo out of my budget rite now. 1 of my super-duper senior took us there.

Y'day went 2 d Thai Restaurant dat Faiq works. We had free lunch ;) n it was nice :)

I've been eating non-stop 4 d past 2 weeks. N I think my body is definitely changing!!!!! GoSh!!!! I need 2 go 4 an immediate diet!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

Hurmm..... I juz remembered I watched White Chicks n t was funny :)
D fav. words r > I'm soOo freaking pissed! n Wutever n Squeeze me..... ;)
Dis words remind me of those ppl.... Or shud I say DAT person. Feel like saying it 2 d person. I think I definitely shud use it!!!!! ;) I'm soOOOoooOo bad :P :P :P

No comments: