Sunday, December 25, 2005

i'M hErE aT LasT!!!

HoLa pPL... ;)

Y'day me n my gurlz off 2 d airport around 2pm. We arrived at Stansted airport around 6.15pm, our flight was at 5pm. Then we took d bus 2 d station bus, then we took another bus 2 another station, n another bus, hahahahaa.... I dun even remember where :P

Then we met MyNn n Pi'e, they bring us 2 University Of East London where MyNn stay at d hostel. We kinda crash at her place.

2day we woke up late coz we've been talking n chatting all nite long :D

Juz had my breakfast tho :P

We won't b doing anything 2day coz it's xmas. No transportation, no nothing. It's like a dead city here....

Can't wait 2 go shopping 2moro!!!!! It's boxing day!!! Wut shud I buy huh? Hurmmm..... I wanna get everything! :P But I do haf limited cash, damn!!! But wut d heck :P

Gotta go.... Will update everyday if I'm able too.

No comments: