Friday, December 23, 2005

aLoNe + LoNeLy...

I feel so lonely rite now...... It's not bcoz I'm here at home alone coz d gurlz went out.

I juz dunno how 2 explain it.

I called Ameer juz now. Misz him..... Hope I can c him b4 I went off 2 London 2moro. But he's at Cork. Nvm.... We'll meet in a week time :) Lotsa stuff 2 talk about n hope everything will b okie.

Back 2 reality...... I've been downloading songs from Kevon Edmonds, n he haf a really good voice :) Discovered him in Save The Last Dance soundtrack.

I'm sooooOOooooo lonely....... Hope my trip 2 London will make me feel a lot better.
I feel so empty, n I dun knoe y I feel like dat. Izit bcoz I'm in my own world? D world dat I Farizah rule? I dun think sooooo......

Called mama n ayah juz now. I told them I wanna go back next winter n it's my final decision. I'm not going back dis summer. My dad been thinking about it, coz it's his money tho.. LOL...

Misz my family so much!!!!! Hope 2 c them soon....

No comments: