Thursday, December 15, 2005

FeELiNg a LOT bEtTeR...

I woke up feeling a lot better....

Last nite I really am homesick :'(
Rite after :'( , I chat wif Daniel. Chatting wif him makes me feel better. Even better when he actually called me all d way from German. He's really a good fren. Thanx Daniel, it means a lot 2 me when u can make me laugh :)

Not 4getting Hadi who cheer me up by texting me sum funny jokes, hahahahahaa......
He said his bag is still empty if I wanna follow him back 2 KL :P :P :P Thanx Hadi but no thanx. I wanna b in d flight back home but not in ur bag!!!!! Heehehehehe.....

Chain also asked me 2 calm down n stuff. Misz dat guy a lot! U shud come here :)

Then my neighbours, d medic student > Mamat, Roy, Pok Loh n Jimmy came over. Dat makes thing even better. We had fun, a lot!

Neway, dis morning d Recruitment ppl called. They said they received my CV which I didn't send. I'm kinda shockk rite now...... Hurmmm.... Wut really happened huh?

No comments: