Tuesday, December 06, 2005

bEeN bZzZzzzzzz................ ;)

I've been bz since last Friday! I dun even knoe y I'm bz, wut I'm bz wif or wutever.... Hahahhahaaa...

Been hanging out wif my LoVeLY houzmates! N Hadi n also his frenz n houzmates! I'm too tired 2 type every single thing dat I did since Friday which only includes d ppl I mentioned up there ;)
It's a really looooOOOooonggGGgggg n FuN n SuPeR fUn N sUpEr DuPeR fUn weekend 2 me.

Neway, I'm too full, eat at Sufi's juz now wif sum frenz. Hurrmmmm... Looks like I'm gonna misz Intan n Saiful for a while (they went back 2 get married!!!!!) :D :D :D I'll c them in January by d way :P

Wut else huh? Owhhhhhh.... B4 I 4get, I'm juz wondering y do sum ppl seems 2 b sOooOOo nice 2 sum ppl? Or shud I say, suddenly wanna knoe who d person hang out wif, n where d person go, or wut d person do, or wutever........??!!! I think they shud mind their own business n it's really up 2 d person wut he/she wanna do or 2 hang out wif. N it's up 2 he/she 2 intro d ppl he/she knew 2 other ppl. It's not about being selfish or not sharing frenz or wutever shit. Juz dat everyone haf their own plans, frenz, stuff 2 do which we call it PRIVACY (check it in dictionary if u dun knoe wut it means).

Dis issue juz pop up in my mind out of bLue..... I'm not pointing fingers 2 anyOne. But if u think u r like dat, better change urself.

I better get sum rest ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Dalamnyer pendapat fairy ni..

fairy said...

Hahhahaa..... Biase laa.... Tetiba tepikir ;)