Friday, December 23, 2005

.............................?

2 nites ago, Haizy came over 2 sleepover. Sorry gurl, I didn't talk dat much wif ya. I'm kinda in d middle of sumthing. I mean I haf stuff in my mind. Damn!

Y'day I went out wif Mira. I can't believe it dat I shop! I mean I'm off 2 London 2moro 4 boxing day n I still shop here!!!!!!!! I can't resist it, it's juz too cheap :P :P :P

After dat we met Roy n Jalie at Spar n followed them back home. Pok Lah cooked a delicious dinner. Then we watched Pride until d final episod. But in between d boyz went out, study, play pool n wutever...... Me n Mira watched till d end.

Then we watched other movies. Lastly around 6am we went back 2 sleep. I'm soOOooOOO tired but dis holiday is really wut I'm looking 4ward :D

Gotta go n take my shower ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey fairy...it's ok gurl...everyone have their own problem.even i have it.it's just how life is,rite?
Have a safe journey...Bon Voyage

fairy said...

tHaNx GurL ;)