Thursday, July 05, 2007

Rainy DaYs...

Rainy days hit again! But I'm ALL prepared! I haf a new very GOOD umbrella. Wut I've been doing dis past few days is SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when d rains pour down. Coz I knoe I haf protection! XD

Rainy days make me hungry ALL d time! I feel like a COW eating everything n I keep on telling my boss dat I need FOOD! Y can't I stop eating? Hurrrmmm....

Rainy days make me haf migraine during d nite. I haf a really BIG headache! All those pills can't cure it. Mayb I need a very deep sleep....

Rainy days make me lazy! I dun feel like doing my job, I feel like sleeping ALL d time, I dun wanna interact wif anybody other than who I really haf too, I feel like hiding in my duvet 24/7 wif my laptop watching all those Malay dramas.

Rainy days make me crave for chocolates! Chocolates is my favourite! During dis season it becomes my no. 1 priority.

Rainy days make me depress sumtimes. Can I blame d weather when I feel depress? dats wut d Irish was saying. During dis kind of weather, there will be more suicide, depression n d list goes on n on....

Rainy days make me feel guilty. I dun knoe y but I alwiz feel guilty without any good reason. I feel guilty 4 not cleaning up my room, I feel guilty coz I dun cook, I feel guilty 4 eating 2 much, I feel guilty 4 not calling my mom n dad as often as I used too, I juz feel guilty dat I'm not doing anything n blaming d weather....

I shudn't blame rainy days. I shud never....

BIG *sigh*

No comments: