Wednesday, July 04, 2007

AddicTiOn

I don't knoe how or y I'm so addicted 2 malay drama nowdays. I dun mind watching it in YouTube eventho d screen is small n I haf 2 wait 4 those kind ppl 2 upload d latest episode they haf in their collections.

1stly I'm addicted 2 Manjalara. It was a fun drama :) Very entertaining! When d person who usually uploads it stops at Episode 20, I watch other malay drama. Rite now I'm watching Datin Diaries. But there's lots of missing episode. N it stops at episode 16. I'm addicted! I want more! Do I sound greeeeeeeedyyyyy????!!! :P

Wut shud I watch next? Hurmmm.... I heard about Emil Emilda. Mayb I shud watch dat 2moro :)

In another issue, not related 2 addiction at all, I'm worried about Nico. He's so stress lately. I understand his feelings, I try 2 comfort him whenever I can. But I'm helpless, I can't help him at all. When he's stress, I become stress as well thinking about how can I help him. Haihhh....

-fairy off 2 fairyland... thinking....-

No comments: