Tuesday, January 31, 2006

FeEl a LOT bEtTeR...

Chain text me. As usual, he sumhow can sense whenever I'm feeling down. Really misz him. If only he's here wif me. He's alwiz wif me. He's my bestest fren ever!

I knoe I'm crying when I text Chain, n at d same time chatting wif Haizy n HIM. Chain make me feel a lot better. Thanx Chain....

He went 2 his frenz place, n leave in d middle of chatting which is actually on how 2 solve d damn prob. Wut d heck! Y shud I care so much? When I'm trying hard 2 b wif sum1 who's not really there? Y am I so dumb? Am I? Or izit bcoz I'm juz plain bored living in Dublin? I dun knoee..... Everything is sooooooOOOooo confusing!!!

I got Azhar's msg in friendster. I add him in MSN Msgr. N been chatting wif him til now. He's funny. He make me laugh n happy eventho he didn't realize it. He make me 4get about d probs. N make me feel strong again.

I knoe it's late n I shud go n sleep. I will.... After dis..

No comments: