Friday, January 20, 2006

WuT a Bz WeEk....

Hurrmmm..... I juz got back from No. 36 n 39. I cook 4 d boyz, I'm juz too nice wif them. I haf my dinner at 39, yuMmY!!!! :)

Dis week been bz...... Since Sunday....
I'm either at Aleph's houz or No. 36, but dis week most of time spend at Aleph's. Coz me n Mira study Tax wif Akib. Yeah... We had dat damn exam dis morning..... Hope mine we'll b okie ;)

Dis whole week, I've been thinking.................... N I juz made my decision juz now :)
Am going back on d 9 June!!!!!! :D :D :D I already book d flight ticket 2gether wif Baby. Gotta go n pay it A.S.A.P. I guess I haf 2 call my dad then. I'm so super xcited 2 go back!!!!! :D :D :D

I even book a domestic flight 2 Kelantan. Okie ppl.... I knoe u'll think I'm crazee.. heheheheee...
But me n Sahak plan 2 visit Mamat's houz over there. N mayb go 2 Pok Lah's n Roy's place too if we haf d time. Baby n Elis is coming too, but they wanna drive.

Can't wait 4 summer!!!! So many plans in my head!!!!!

Neway, my juniors r here. They arrived dis morning. 2 of them r staying here in my houz. I dunno them, n we haf not met. 1 of d gurl is Din's cousin, n d other 1 is her fren. I guess I'll c them later. Din bring them out 2 buy stuff.

Wut shud I do 2nite huh? Mambe is downstairs, n we tot of watching movie 2nite. Coz Roy n Pok Lah finished their exam already :) I'll think about it......

No comments: