Tuesday, January 31, 2006

FeEL dOwN ...

Y'day I feel sooOOoooOo down...

I feel so stOoOpid n depress. So, after d fight we had (not really a fight coz I leave without saying anything), I went back home.

Took shower, called Aleph n d gang but they haf case study 2 finish up. Tot of asking them out 4 a movie. So, I went out alone. Walked along Grafton Street, end up eating at Charlie's at Temple Bar. I had a King Prawn Chow Mien. It was nice :)

Then called haizy, talked 2 her. I decided 2 watch movie. So I went 2 UGC. I went 2 watched Rumours Has It. It was a nice movie. I like it. It makes me 4get how depress I am at dat time.

I walked home, went 2 Ameer's n hang out wif Ameer, Mira, Alia, Mynn, Fuad, Razi, Falah n Candy. They make me smile :)

After dat me n Mira went back 2 our apartment. We had a LoOonG talked. No need 2 mention d details. Wutever it is, I sleep n woke up on time.

Let c...... Dis morning I woke up, took a shower, went 2 d post office n pay bills, went 2 college. After class, went 2 Topshop n buy more stuff!!!! :P :P :P I bought 1 new pants n 1 new skirt. I'm wearing d skirt rite now :P

Neway, I can't stop thinking about wut happen y'day. D fight dat we had which haf no end. He text me 2day, n I reply. He didn't reply my last text. R u still thinking on wut 2 do? Damn! Made up ur mind!

I shud go n pierce my ears. Dat can make me feel a LOT better!

No comments: