Monday, January 23, 2006

DaY ouT!

Hurmmm..... Day out wi all d ppl dat is fun n matters ;)

Saiful send Louis n her bf at my place around 10.30am. I bring them 2 St. PatrickCathedral, we went inside. Dis is d 1st time I went inside a church. My feelings? Dunno wut it is... hahahaa...

After dat we went 4 Irish breakfast at D-Cafe, Dame Street. Ican't eat it coz it's pork. I ahf sumthing else. Then we walked 2 Dublin Castle, Bank of Ireland, Trinity College, Spear, n d shopping street at city centre (I 4got d name :P). Then Hadi called asking where we were. Coz he n Alia is on their way 2 picked us up.

Hadi drive us 2 Bray.It was my 2nd visit. I told them I dun wanna hike d mountain nemore. But all of them wanted 2. So we walked using d trail which lead us st8 2 Greystones!!!! We walked around d mountain!!!!!!!! N it's like 10miles!!!!! N Hadi's haf injured leg! We were really crazee, but we had fun, n gosh wut a nice view :)

Then we took DART back 2 Bray.Hadi drive us back 2 Dublin. We had our dinner at Epicurean. Mira n Adlina meet up wif us 2 haf dinner 2gether. Then Hadi send me n Mira back home. St8 away we went 2 36. Yeah yeah yeah........ I knoe I hang out there wayyyy tooOOoo much! But wut d heck. I still do my duties at my own houz. I mean I pay d rental, d bills, food n all. So no complains k.....

Wut else huh? U knoe wut? Ppl shud juz mind their own business. Dis is 2 nobody in particular. Juz feel like saying it out loud.

Neway, I really appreciate those ppl who I juz got 2 knoe since I'm here in Dublin. They r d ppl dat really matters 2 me. I mean I juz knew them for few months. But we r close n trusting each other like we knew for 100 yrs! U knoe who u r ppl. I dun need 2 mention it here. I'm getting far away from d ppl I used 2 trust, but thanx I get 2 knoe other nicer ppl. I dun lose anything, but plz dun bug my life. I'm not sure wuts d reasons, out of jealousy or mayb juz plain boredom, but plz leave me alone wif wutever n however I lead my life.

HummPpphh......

No comments: