Saturday, January 07, 2006

sOo F*cKeD uP!

I feel soOo f*cked up rite now. Assignments!!!!! n tests!!!!!! Going crazee!!!!!!!!!

Neway, on Wed, we all went out. Wanna watched Just Friends, but we r wayyyy too late n we didn't get d tickets. At dat time, there's me n my gurLz, Roy, Pok Lah, Akib, Alep, Ameer n Ayin. We end up having ice-cream at Eddie's. On Thurs, I went 2 d library 4 a while, then I went 4 a walk at Grafton Street. Really misz dat shopping street!!!!!! Then later dat nite when 2 No.36 n did my assignment there. Coz I promised Mambe 2 hang out wif him dat nite. We did hang out ;) I sleepover n around 1pm Mambe followed me back home 2 haf breakfast. Mira was home, Bee n Elis at d library.

Then we all decided 2 go 4 a movie. I waited 4 Bee n Elis at home. They came back bringing Uma 2gether wif a BIG box of pizza, yuMmY!!!! ;)

We actually got tickets 4 Just Friends :D :D :D Thanx 2 Fuad, Falah n Candy ;)
There's d usual ppl, me n my gurLz (xcept Mira coz she hang out at Ameer's), Roy, Pok Lah, Uma, n Fuad, Falah n Candy who 1st time hanging out wif us ;)

D movie was worth it!!! Love it! :) Just Like Heaven was a sweet story. But Just Friends was a sweet N funny story ;)

We hang out at K-Bab K-Lub later dat nite. Then off we went back home.

Assignment suxx!!!! Uma did his wif Bee n Elis. Me doing alone in my room. I think around 5am Pok Lah came n study in my room. So at least there's sum1 wif me in my room (I'm super scared being alone k.....) . Mira still at Ameer's *sigh* :P :P :P

I sleep around 9am after Uma n Pok Lah went back. Woke up around 5pm, hahahahahaa..... Then went down 4 dinner, Pok Lah cook 4 us :) Coz we dun haf any food left! :P :P :P

Rite now I'm infront of my laptop, supposedly doing my assignment. But feel like updating my blog.

Neway, Hadi is on his way back 2 Dublin!!!!!! Misz dat lil guy so much!!!!

But I also haf a bad/good news..... Faiq is going back 2moro 4 good (bad). But he's going 2 Dubai later coz he got like a job-study offer (good). I hope everything will b okie 4 him.

Really misz Intan, Saiful, Nick, Farra, Bert, n all those nice ppl I misz hanging out wif. Can't wait 2 c them all starting next week!!!!

Now I gotta go n do my assignment. I'm soOOo buMmed!!! Where d hell is Pok Lah n Roy??!!!! They said they coming up 2 study here!!!!!!

damn!!! ..................................

No comments: