Saturday, January 28, 2006

WuT i DiD d WhOLe WeEk...

Tuesday :
Woke up late. Didn't go 2 cLass. Bring Louise n Clament 2 UCD 4 d talk. Packed my stuff n went 2 Hadi's. Sleep at Hadi's, we had d talk, hahahahaa..... :P

Wednesday:
Me, Hadi, Louise n Clament went 2 Cliff of Moher, Galway. Wut a beautiful place. It's worth it!!! :D
Then went back 2 Hadi's, hang out wif Intan, watched sum malay movies. Then off we went 2 Yamamori, there's 8 of us (Me, Hadi, Louise, Clament, Saiful, Intan, Alia n Ameer). Hadi asked me stay another nite coz he wants me 2 accompany him 2 send Lousie n Clament 2 d airport next morning. So I did.

Thursday:
Woke up, send them at d airport, Alia tag along, ehehehehe.... We practically influenced her 4 not going 2 cLass :P
I did went 2 MA class at 4pm coz of 1 reason. But..... No words 2 say.......

Friday:
Woke up late. Misz my Tax class at 9am :P
I went 2 Finance class okie...... N I gave 100% concentration. Mayb coz I misz too many classes dis week! I never did dis b4. OuCh!!!

Then gave all d stuff I bought 4 my family 2 Roy. His flight is at 5pm. We (Me, Mira, PokLah, Jame n Mamat) send him 2 d airport. Damn!!!! I misz him! Come back here quick!!!
Then I did my assignment research..... Borinkk......

Went 2 36 around midnite. Print out my research, read a lil, n feel soooOOOo sLeepy. I sleep, hahahahahaha.... N didn't do my assignment! :P

Woke up around 9am. Did my assignment. Call my mom, n they r all xcited coz they received my gifts! :D :D :D My bro went 2 d airport n meet up wif Roy.

Then went back home, continue discussing it wif d gurLz. Cook lunch. Assignment. Shower. Assignment. Now typing all dis shit.... hahahahahahhahaa..... :P :P :P

No comments: