Friday, January 13, 2006

MiXTuReS oF fEeLiNg...... Y iS dAT?!!!

I was happy y'day coz I bought dat Topshop jacket at last! Like it soOo much! I knoe ppl mite think I'm crazee 4 buying dat jacket when I'm not working, still studying, juz got back from London (spending waaaayyyyyyy too much!!!), spend too much on food too, eat outside, movies, I juz dun knoe wut else.... I think I'm crazee myself! Gosh.... If only my dad knew my spending! He's gonna kill me!

Went 2 BewLeY's wif Mira b4 buying d jacket. We had a LoOOoooong talk! I really appreciate her, coz she spend her sweet time wif listening 2 my nonsense. She alwiz did. N I try vewwyy hard 2 do d same 2 her. Love u lots gurL, muaxxXXx!!!! ;)

Neway, last nite d guyz of 36 had dinner wif us, eLis cook, vewwwyyy yummy! :)

2day I woke up at 8.15am, n my class starts at 9am! But I managed 2 get there on time ;)
Then after Taxation I decided 2 go back n sleep, instead of going 2 Finance class. N I 4get 2 bring aLeP's medicine. He's sick, n I'm suppose 2 pass d medicines 2 aKiB. Hope he'll b okie soon. Mayb 2moro if I haf d time, I'll drop by his houz wif d medicines.

Hadi called n woke me up round 5pm. Misz dat lil guy. Neway Hadi, I want my INXS cd!!!!! :P
I guess I'll go 2 his houz 2moro. Misz Intan n Saiful soOoo much! It's been a month.

Like my TitLe, I haf dis mixures of feelings. I dun knoe y.....

My dad told me dat if I wanna come back 4 summer, it's okie wif him. Even if I dun wanna come back, it's still okie. Wutever I want, he'll still say yes. Love him, muaxxXXxx!!! I've been thinking of it since he said it. My family faced sum probs. I guess all family haf their own probs. But mine is compLicaTed evetho it's not. Wut am I saying??!!! Damn!!!!

N rite now, I dun feel so f*cked up coz my sis send me a 'motivational' e-mail ;)
Things dat I wud never learn in skooL, thanx sis! Misz her soOo much. I knew she haf probs of her own now. She said she wished I was there wif her. How I wish I was there wif her......

Other than all those stuff, I guess I'll b okie... I hope!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't thnik so much about ur problems fairy...it will make u even worse...look around and see who r really u true friend...they'll come around when u r down..only time will tell you the answer...take care gurl...

fairy said...

i GuEsS u r riTe... Like i said, i really appreciate mira. Without her, i'll b so alone wif my probs. u take care too. ThAnX 4 everything gUrL....

Anonymous said...

ur always welcome gurl..:)