Wednesday, March 16, 2005

sO TiReD :P

Heya bloggers... :)

I already bought my mouse!!!!! 4 d laptop pf course, not dat yucky mouse in a messy houz :P

Newy, I saw all mp3's models!!!! GoSh!!!! I wanna have one!!!!!! Gotta save up 2 buy it.... hehehehehehee.....

I saw Logitech webcam, d cheapest by d way, it's RM80, d rest is sooooooo expensive!!!

Wutelse huh? Of course..... I saw my dreamy handphone!!!! I really like nokia 7610. Wish i have it now :'(

By d way.... I went 2 Ampang Point 2 get myself story books. I got 4 story books only three RM64, which is actually suppose 2 cost more than RM100. Dat bookshop really gives a good deal 4 book lovers like me! :)

I had dinner wif my beloved bf at R&K near d Setiawangsa LRT station. D food is really delicious :)

Dats all I guess. I'm sooooooo tired...
Gotta have sum rest coz I have 2 cook Tom Yam 4 d kidz lunch 2moro, n not 4getting sausage 4 their breakfast, n Keropok Lekor 4 their tea..... Hmmmm.... I do sounds like a maid!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr.................

But I'm happy if they r happy :)

No comments: