Tuesday, March 08, 2005

d WoRsT dAy TuRnS oUt 2 b Ok

Yesterday i went 2 tgv,klcc 2 watch 'The Boogeyman' wif my bf. I think d story is stupid! Coz boogeyman suppose 2 b in d closet, but in d story d boogeyman can come out from bath tub. It's not scary at all and d ending is stupid. I still dun understand how dat guy killed boogeyman.

However, i got my period d nite b4. I feel so irritated by d movie until my stomach feel so painful. I fight wif my bf over stupid things. Thank god he understands dat i'm having my pms, hahaha... I did called him 2 make it up 2 him :)

N dat doesn't stop there! I got sick!!! I mean real sick. I got flu, waaaaaaa............. :'(
Now i can't go out wif amer n baby n gope 2moro. I secretly hope they cancel it becoz i'm sick! hahahahhahaha.... bad me bad me bad me.... :P
Waahahahaha.... Amer juz called, they cancelled it. Coz gope is going back his hometown, amer have 2 go n learn how 2 drive, me sick, baby bz trying 2 find job :) Lucky me!!!!

Before i 4get, yesterday there was an accident near my houz. It was terrible!!! I called d police n tell them about it. I dun know y but i feel like a hero sumhow :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! hero la plak kawan saya sorang nie :P

soulmining said...

The ending of Boogeyman made no sense... how exactly did he stop him and why????? You just know there will be a sequel! Hope you're feeling better now.