Monday, March 21, 2005

JuZ aBouT mE :P

My biggest crush : Freddie Prinze Jr.

My first crush : Some1 I knew from primary school (my close frenz should know)

My current bf : RUDY (whom I luv so much!!!!!!)

The person I dun like : 1. A girl from my Form 5 class (Adly hates her too, hahahaa....)
2. A guy from my college (my classmates, euw!!!!!)

The worst bf ever : He's my bf when I'm in Form 2

Dream guy ever : Some1 who likes 2 read books like me, likes to play games like me,
like to joke around like me, do not have 1 fanatic interest (likes
everything dats good), talk a lot like me :P, dreamz a lot about future
and stuff, being himself n never boost, likes 2 play puzzles like me,
likes 2 eat mc'd n pizza n ice creams n cheese n d junkie food.........

Whoever dat have all d criterias.... PLZ let me know eh :)
Coz I never met guyz like dat

No comments: