Friday, March 11, 2005

.......

Okie.... I sleep late again.... I'm still awake at 1.42 am!!!!! :P

Let c.... Wut i did 2day huh?

1. Woke up at 10 am
2. Watch tv
3. Read my horror book a lil
4. Have a quick nap
5. Went 2 Jaya Jusco, eat Mc'donalds
6. Play Zuma
7. Call my bf
8. Chat wif AyYuM, n few others
9. Now : Writting my bLoG!!! :P

Neway, really wanna tell u guyz dat Zuma is a game introduced by my sis. She's so addicted 2 dat game until when she sleeps she dream of it!!! I think she's sooooooo addicted... hahahaa...

Now, she's trying 2 transfer it 2 me!!!! Not dat I'm saying its not a great game. I can b addicted too... Juz dat i dun have my mouse, so dat i can play it easier. Using dis touch pad is really irritating when i wanna play Zuma.

Guess i have 2 go n buy it next week!!!! :)

No comments: