Thursday, March 24, 2005

gOnNa b SiCk!!!

Heya.....

Have 2 use red color coz I'm so f*cking nervous man..... Seriously, red is sooooo not my color. But somehow 2nite I need it 2 give me a lil strenght!!!

2moro or should I say a few hrs from now, I'm going 2 college 2 get my National Diploma in Business Studies in Accounting RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's d provisional result only, but still!!!

Argh!!! 2moro is juz d provisional result, coz d Dublin board is not in KL yet! Gonna get d real result on d 4th of May.

I'm seriously getting sick now...

Plus, Baby said she wanted 2 go in d morning around 9am. So, i'm going wif her. Damn!!! She's a scorer, no need 2 worry at all. I'm on d other side being toooooo worried n I knew my result not so good. Wut do u expect when u studied 2 weeks b4 d finals.

I juz hope I don't have 2 re-sit any papers. Or else my mom n dad gonna lock me in my room like a prisoner 4 d rest of my life!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna get pSyChO!!!! HeLP!!!!!!! :'(

2 comments:

2depaus said...

Just stumbled onto your blog, while browsing, and read this post.

Good luck on the results...
Cheers

Anonymous said...

hola fairy..nice page!