Sunday, March 06, 2005

kLcC

2day i did watch d movie, it starts at 4.30 pm. We r kinda late. I have 2 run all d way from d lrt 2 tgv 2 get d tickets, thank god i booked it earlier or else i have 2 lined up till auntie annes'!!!

However d movie is good :) i really like d part when there's dis black snake came out. My nephew was stunned, u should looked his face at dat time >>> terkejut beruk!!! :P

But i didn't take any pic 2day coz i 4get.

I did went 2 fcuk, zara, liz claiborne, esprit..... it's all sales!!!!!!! damn it!!! *&%%^###$$^&^%
Where is my money when i need it badly :P

I did feel like talking 2 sum1 juz now, i called my dearest bf but his at d stadium, watching football. Typical boys doing typical activities, bored....

My sis came 2 my room saying dat there's malaysian idol show or sumthing. But i know dat i need 2 write rite now, not watching tv.... I dun know y...

I guess i'm becoming more n more weird each day.... Mayb i need 'outside' helps ;)

No comments: