Sunday, March 13, 2005

i m!sZ d bLoG!!! :P

Okie... So wut if i didn't write y'day? I do misz it!!! :)

At last my nephew Aiman n niece Amira came 2day(sunday). My bro send them over 2 play with Hakim. Aiman gonna sleepover 4 a few nites coz its school holiday.

R u asking me whether I'm happy or not?!!!
Of course I am!!!
Juz dat my mom is going 2 cairo dis afternoon for 8 days, n I'm stuck wif 2 kids!!!!
GoSh!!!! I dun think my 2nd bro will help me out, or my dad :'(

But nevermind..... They have each other. So, hopefully they won't bother me DAT much :)
Still, I have 2 do all d houz chores; cooking, laundry, wash d dishes, sweep d floor, etc.....
I guess i'm gonna b a mommy for 8 days!!!!!
Wish me luck!!!!

Neway, i watched Tru Calling juz now. GoSh!!! Luc is so cute!!!! Hope Tru get 2 know him in d next episode :)

The apprentice is ok.... I pitied Apex Corp. coz now they r only 3 persons in their group. Compared 2 Mosaic which have 7 of them (if I'm not mistaken)

No comments: