Saturday, April 08, 2006

WuT 2 bLoG?

I dun even knoe wut 2 blog... It's been like AGES since my last entry... hehehehee...

Well, basically I'm bz wif my notes+books+library (can u believe it??!!!!). I actually go 2 library til it close k. Hahahahahha... :P :P :P I'm not bragging or anything... I'm juz surprised wif myself. I sit wif d chinese gurlz n also pakistan guyz. Juz trying 2 b frenz wif them n also looking at them study make me wanna study :) Good influence shud I say.. ehhehehee...

But 2day I didn't study at ALL! Juz dat I'm so glad I concentrate 80% in Finance class which I RARELY did :P But during Tax I doze off.. hahahaha... :P :P :P

2 nites ago skype wif Cute Face :) LaLaLaaaa...... Happy MoDe ON :D :D :D
Talking about him, where is he 2nite huh? Hurmmm.....

Neway, 2moro I'm attending dis Kelab UMNO Ireland (KUI) Dinner. Hopefully it's good, or else I'm wasting EU20 for it.

Gotta go... Daaa... ;)

No comments: