Tuesday, April 18, 2006

*siGh*

2 more short weeks 2 go b4 final exam!!!!

I'm worried about Elissa. She got her Lelah attack dis evening, when I was at d library. Thank god Izwan was wif her. I gave her antibiotic coz she got flu n asked her 2 go n sleep. She's resting, I'll check on her 2moro morning. Hopefully she'll b fine.

'Dah nak exam nie.... Me demam x baik2, Elis pulak sakit lelah. IskkKkkk.... Wisau..... Nasib baik la Izwan cHoY 2 ader.... '

Neway, been studying coz exam is getting nearer. Been planning 2 visit my fren in Glasgow, Scotland. Not sure whether it's gonna happen or not. No time 2 think rite now. Haf 2 FOCUS on my studies. Plus seems like nobody wanna follow me there, heheheee.... I'm okie wif going there by myself. Juz dat my mom n dad will definitely freak out if I said I'm going alone, hahahaaa.. :P Dun worry KaK Anne, I won't go alone :)

Wutelse huh? Wut am I doing not sleeping???!!! No wonder I'm still sick! Damn....

No comments: