Monday, April 10, 2006

oLd EnTrY sUpPoSeDLy.... WuT i'M sAYiNg?!! :P

Hahahahahaa....

My 2nd bro b'day is on d 8th April. HaPpY b'DaY bRo!!!!! :D
I knoe u like dat cake u SAID u bake it urself (I dun believe it at ALL :P)
Yeah.... I saw u guyz eat dat yummy nasi lemak mama cooked. I hate u guyz!!!! :P
Dats y I hate technology called webcam. Coz I can actually c wut u guyz eat n do n Everything!!!! I'm soOOOoOOOo miszing u guyz!!!!!! 2 more mths n I'm off 2 KL, home sweet home 4 my summer holidays!!!!!!!

Other stories... hahahah... :P :P :P

Okie.. I attend dat KUI dinner. It's nice. But NOT as grand as DBS, KL dinner OBVIOUSLY! :P NoTtY oF mE 2 SaY dAT.... :P :P :P

My tablemates were Me (obviously :P), eLisSa CoMeL ;), iZwAn D cHoyEsT :P, Faizal, Shihab, Anne n Jun. They r medic ppl, they r really nice ppl :) We had fun dat nite. Faizal pretends as if he's d chairman of tabLe 15, r u Faizal? :P :P :P

Mira n BeE dance dat nite wif Ameer n also iZwan, n of course wif OTHER ppl :) It was really nice, eventho d space 4 them 2 dance is soOOoOoo DAMN small k...

Sunday woke up early eventho I sleep late d nite b4. Didn't do anything much. Juz chatting wif cute face as usual, hahahahahaa..... He made my day everyday :) I on my webcam 4 him 4 d 1st time :P Showing him Mikey d donkey dat I bought recently. He named him by d way :) Thanx 4 d cute name.

2day I had a LoOoOOooOoOOonG Finance class. From 9 to 11, 12-2. N I soOoo 'LOVING' it. During break we went back home 2 eat. fter class went 2 City Centre wif eLisSa n ChOyEsT, met RazLan there. ShoP a lil :P Bought a really nice n cheap top at Bershka. Went back home, sleep, woke up, throw garbage, eLisSa cooked, eat wif eLisSa while watching TV.

Wutelse? On9, hahahahaa.... cHoYeSt is rite now at d hall watching American Next Top Model. We r ALL suppose 2 study. But we juz dun haf d mood..... I'm having a headache rite now, dunno y.... Or do I knoe y?

No comments: