Tuesday, April 11, 2006

aLoNe + LoNeLy... i HaTe iT :'(

Mayb they'll b ppl laffing at my title or mayb laffing at me directly. Not everyone likes me. I guess ppl who dun like me who read it, sure tgh gelak2.

Well.... Rite now I feel alone + lonely. I seriously hate it. I seriously wanna go home :'( :'( :'(

I hate living in Dublin, Ireland!!!
I hate living in Swifthall Apartment!!!
I hate living by MYSELF here!!!
I hate walking here n there!!!
I hate it when my legs hurt so much after I walked quickly!!!
I hate d weather here!!!
I hate it dat my family is sooooOOoooOOoooOOo far away from me!!!
I hate knowing dat I came here bcoz I ASKED 4 it!!!
I hate knowing dat deep inside me I need sum1 2 b wif me!!!
I hate d fact dat I NEED 2 b independent!!!
I hate it when there's nobody 4 me 2 turn 2 when I'm sad or down!!!
I hate d fact dat I hate EVERYTHING!!!

*sob* *sob* *sob* *sob* *sob*


No comments: