Wednesday, April 12, 2006

sUpEr SiCkNeSs.... :'(

Day of super sickness... :'(

I got cought n sore throat 4 a couple of dayz already. I dun really mind... But when I woke up dis morning, I got flu n feel so sick! Plus I got my period MEANING period pain 4 me!!!!! :'(

At 1st it's not so bad. But when I'm in class, I feel so sick, I juz cud not take it. I had 2 skipped Taxation class at 4-5pm 2day. I can't even concentrate dat much in FR. But at least I get wud Cormac was teaching in Audit, my 1st class of d day. *sigh*

I sleep st8 away after I reached home. Woke up, n realize ChoYeSt is cooking d macaroni I'm supposed 2 cook (It's my turn 2 cook 2day). I'm sick so he cooked 4 me n Elissa 2day. Thanx Izwan. I owed u.

I went down 2 c Roy juz now. He gave me medicine dat I'm suppose 2 eat b4 I sleep. There's Mamat n Sahak. It's been a while since I last really sit n talk wif them. Really misz u guyz..... But Mambe is not there tho. Misz dat guy a LOT!!! They r my frenz of No.36 Swifthall Apartment. They took care of me since I knew them. U knoe when I'm sick or even hungry. Thanx guyz... :)

Hurmmm..... Rite now I'm suppose 2 study. But I had headache n also my stomach feel weird.... How am I suppose 2 study in dis conditions???!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Neway, Faizal send me a 'short' friendster msg dis morning. Thanx Faizal 4 all d advice u gave me :) I really appreciate it.

It's hard being me when u r me. If only u knoe wut I mean........ *sigh*

No comments: