Friday, October 21, 2005

wOrK?!!!

Rite after class I went 2 d library. I send 2 more online application. Pray 4 me ppl!!!! Wish I’ll get d practice next yr!!!!! :D :D :D

After dat I study a lil of tax, which I took almost 2 hrs 2 finish up d 1st class syllabus. I haf not study d new stuff yet! Crazee isn’t it? I knoe I’m playful :P :P :P

Fadly called around 4pm n ask me whether I’m free 2 follow him find a belt. I met him at Dunnes, n we walked 2 Grafton. Nothing much by d way. He dun like anything! So we decided 2 go 2 Dundrum where he works at d M&S. Dis is my 1st visit 2 Dundrum shopping mall n also my 1st ride of LUAS.

We walked 4 a while. I found a really nice belt, I think its Ted Baker. He likes it, at last!!! But I told him 2 look around 4 others. He agreed ;)

Then off he went 2 work, n I went back ALONE!!!!! I’m kinda scared but I’m okie :)
D gurlz really worried! Dat showed me, they LoVe me LOTS :P :P :P

I knoe I knoe I’m sooooooOOooooo notty :P Sorry gurLz…. LoVe u gurLz LoTs ToO!!!!!

We went 2 Amer’s 2 watch Scream. Din was there too. Scary + Funny movie tho ;)

No comments: