Tuesday, October 04, 2005

After class we went 2 Jervis which is 30min walk! Hahahahaha….. I get use 2 d walking already. Juz dat my shoulder is really painful coz I’m not use walking n carrying bag.

While Amer n Mira wondering around, me n Elis n Bee went 2 Topshop. When Elis tried d boots there, sum1 said hai… It was Fadly. He’s trying 2 find himself a graduation suit. So he followed us walking here n there.

Then all of us separate, browsing on our own. Me n Fadly browse 4 his suit. Then we went 2 Penney’s 2 find fleece, coz I need a fleece, kinda cold u knoe over here…. It’s 13 celcius during day, n 11 celcius during nite.

B4 I 4got, 2day is d 1st day of Muslim here in Dublin fasting. Yeah…It’s d 1st day of Ramadhan :)

Fadly showed us d shortest way 2 go back 2 our apartment n off he go 2 work.

2day we eat Bee’s cooking ;) It was nice n it’s our 1st day of fasting (did I tell u guyz already??? :P)

Now I’m here infront of Kuro n still sick (flu, cough, etc….), can’t study coz I’m lazy :P :P :P

I wanna call home……. But my voice is so bad coz I’m sick, I haf 2 hold it. I dun want my mom n dad worried. I misz mom n dad n sis…….. :’( :’( :’(

No comments: