Wednesday, October 12, 2005

MiSziNg Her.....

Rite now I’m sitting infront of Kuro. Juz now I did sum stuff wif d pics. I used Photostitch n play around wif it. I did sum great work wif d pics ;)

I dun knoe y, but I can’t let go dis song… Have You Ever by Brandy. My sis text me juz now. She said she misz me, n also her son Hakim. They talked about me almost everynite! I misz them too…..badly… I guess d song really suits me. But not between me n a guy. But between me n my family.

I didn’t knoe dat I’ll misz them so bad…. I tot going far away from them is d best. Coz I can’t stop arguing wif mom n dad. D 1st week I’m here, I almost cried when I talked 2 dad. Listening 2 his voice consoling me tru d phone, really make me sad… Even now I still cry whenever I look at their pics , or juz plain writing dis damn blog!!! :’( :’( :’(

My sis haf been my bestfren for d past yrs…. When she’s not here wif me, I feel different. She’s alwiz wif me, shopping, gossiping, juz wutever, we do it 2gether n really haf fun. I really misz fighting wif her……

Hakim, Amira n Aiman who I will alwiz love…. I’m juz scared dat they will 4get me when they grew up. I’m still not sure when I’ll go back HOME. Looking again, I hate aeroplanes, dun wanna get in2 any….

My frenz…. Chain is d person I misz so much. We’ve been frenz for d past yrs. Hope he’ll come n join us in Feb. Whoelse? Hurmm…. Kiddo said dat he wanna come next yr during summer break. He got a bro here in Cork. Can’t wait 4 him 2 come n visit :)
Even Ajan wanna come over next yr (I’m praying 4 dat).

Owh yeah… My couz Hafiz is homesick! He went 2 Russia a week earlier than me. Pity him coz my uncle said his houz condition r terrible! It wud b fun if my uncle decide 2 change him HERE in Dublin. Mayb 2 RCSI or Uni of Trinity. But thinking of it again, I dun think it will happen…….

Hurm… I’m suppose 2 study coz dats wut d gurlz do EVERYDAY!!!! I dun really study coz I’m lazy. But I gotta read sum Financial Reporting theories coz d lecturer really like on-d-spot-quiz n also i-ask-u-last-class-theories.

-I’m outta here-

No comments: